Medical billing is time and labor intensive, regardless of the size of your business. To successfully complete the task, you must not just have a detailed understanding of reimbursement guidelines, including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance plans, but must also be detail oriented and focused on the task at hand.
Benefits of Outsourcing
- Rather than hiring and training a medical billing team to address your needs, medical billing outsourcing gives you access to highly experienced individuals, well-versed in the latest requirements and regulations. This not only reduces your labor costs, it give you the peace of mind that the tasks are performed properly.
- Service providers who have HIPAA compliance and secure medical billing processes are able to safeguard against security breaches that might not be possible in your organization. The assurance that data is kept confidential at all times allows for transparency in the billing process and the confidence that adherence to the nuances of law are followed.
- Patient satisfaction increases when highly qualified service representatives are informed and respond directly. The outsourced medical billing representatives are able to explain statements, handle complaints, and address issues. Patients receive the information they need without placing an additional burden on your business’s existing staff.
- Time and money spent in maintaining billing software, paying salaries, or maintaining infrastructure are greatly reduced with an outsourcing solution. Timely claim submissions, increased reimbursements, and overhead cost reduction result in increased revenues as well.
- By trusting a firm that specializes in medical billing software and coding, you will reduce the number of errors made in the process. An outsourcing organization can focus on the entire billing process or exclusively on the insurance verification process, depending on your needs.
Meeting the Challenge
Analytix Solutions works to identify and implement medical billing processes that can be streamlined and optimized. We offer a full range of medical billing services that can be combined to provide an end-to-end customizable solution. For some practices and businesses, it makes sense to outsource a portion of medical billing, such as insurance verification and charge entries. Other practices and businesses prefer to have Analytix manage the entire process.
Analytix’s experienced Medical Billing team collaborates with you to develop a solution to optimize your revenue cycle management, emphasizing QC measures around coding and streamlining access to information by scanning, uploading, and organizing key documents. We are HIPAA compliant, possess ISO certification for secure data, and offer flexible engagement models and payment structures. For more information on how we can assist your needs, call us at 781-503-9000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do you manage your DME billing? We want to hear from you! Let us know in the comments section below how you manage to ensure your business stays cost-effective.