Our Commitment to Privacy
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on all our websites https://www.analytix.com (our site) or our other sites Analytix IT, Insight 360 by Analytix Solutions, Analytix Solutions or our partner sites Sunbelt New England and Sunbelt Business Solutions. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, newsletters, posting material or requesting further services like listings via email. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information gathered through any surveys is used for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Under all circumstances email address will always remain private and will not be sold or supplied to any third party vendors.
- IP addresses and cookies:
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our Visitors’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site performance and deliver a better and more personalized service.
They enable us:
- – To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- – To store information about your preferences, and thereby allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- – To speed up your searches.
- – To recognize you when you return to our site.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any Agreements entered between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service or any general information with regards to our company.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way you can unsubscribe explicitly by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in all our emails. You can also email us at [email protected] to remove your email address from our mailing lists.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Access to our Visitors’ information is restricted to authorized employees only who need the information to perform a specific job. Furthermore, all employees are regularly updated on our security and privacy practices.
Links to Other Websites
Analytix Solutions LLC is not responsible for the availability, content or accuracy of any other pages or other sites linked via this website. Portions of this site contain links to outside products, services and resources and all relationships are between Visitors and that linked website and do not involve us. Any concerns about such products, services or resources should be directed to the particular linked website. We do not guarantee or warranty the accuracy or completeness of the information or content on such sites, nor the quality of products or services provided or sold through that linked website.
How to Contact Us