Reduce your errors and increase collections measurably with HIPAA-compliant medical billing services offered by Analytix Healthcare Solutions. Given the high rates of delays and denials, DME and HME providers face a recurring challenge: ensuring that the business is paid on time. According to a report, nearly 20 percent of all claims are denied, and as many as 60 percent of returned claims are never resubmitted.
Analytix: Your Dedicated Billing Partner
At Analytix, we believe robust medical billing processes keep errors to a minimum and promote higher accuracy in claim processing. Eventually, this leads to better payment collection for the business.
Our process-driven approach focuses on taking care of your pre-and post-billing processes so that your in-house resources are free to attend to patient requirements and meet their expectations. Here is a look at how we ensure timely and accurate claims for your HME/DME provider business:
#1. Pursue and collect the right documents at the order entry stage.
#2. Trained teams to conduct detailed document reviews.
#3. Dedicated quality control teams that spot and rectify errors.
#4. Time zone advantage to ensure speedier billing.
#5. Carry out insurance verifications diligently.
#6. Establish and follow standard operating procedures to minimize errors.
#7. Optimize automation for timely deliverables.
#8. Track accounts receivable to help timely follow-up to the collection.
Partnering with Analytix: The Advantages
When you partner with us, you aren’t simply outsourcing your medical billing.
- Gain dedicated and trained resources.
- Timely processing of orders.
- Daily reporting.
- Specialized team for each task to ensure reduced errors.
- Dedicated team that can be scaled up to support your growth while minimizing growing pains.
- Leverage our HIPAA-compliant, expert HME/DME medical billing services to bolster your in-house team’s capabilities. Learn more about our medical billing services at https://www.analytixhealthcaresolutions.com/
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781.503.9000 for a free session.
- Follow our blog for industry trends and the latest updates.
- Engage with us on LinkedIn and Twitter.