One of the key requirements of efficient Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) is flawless data recording and review processes, but the time and attention it requires can often prove to be challenging for busy DME provider businesses. Neglecting this essential function can lead to inaccuracies in claim submissions, which can, in turn, lead to delays or denied payments.
Conquer Multiple Challenges
- Dedicated, HIPAA-compliant team assigned.
- Hiring hassles eliminated.
- Attrition worries eliminated.
- Freedom from in-house recruitment costs
- Savings on salary and in-house infrastructure.
Here are the top 10 ways in which we help you enhance profitability.
- Order Entry Errors: Trained, dedicated team to audit entries.
- Productivity Challenges: Focused and dedicated staff.
- Proven Processes: Well-defined, data-driven SOP.
- Attrition Worries: Committed experts for business continuity.
- Delayed Payments: Robust AR management and resubmissions.
- Insurance Verification: Accurate cover determination
- Authorization Errors: Prior and Retro-authorizations
- Document Processing: On-time processing.
- Timely Deliverables: Deadline adherence
- Customer Care: Free-up in-house staff for customer care
- Security Concerns: HIPAA-compliant processes.
Align Business Growth with Profitability
We offer expertise in business operations, including accounting and bookkeeping, IT, and HR. Leverage our assistance to increase productivity and profitability across the entire business operations.
- Ensure legally-compliant medical billing.
- Support your business with actionable insights backed by our extensive experience in IT, Accounting, and HR.
- A customer-centered approach that ensures your business guides our solutions.
- Increase business profitability and support revenue generation efforts with our robust services. Visit https://www.analytixhealthcaresolutions.com to learn more.
- Please email us at email@example.com or call 781.503.9000 for a complimentary session.
- Follow our blog for industry trends and the latest updates.
- Engage with us on LinkedIn and Twitter.